As the spearhead of your organisation a solid information and communications platform is no longer a luxury but an absolute necessity. Bondgate IT recognises the need for this to enable seamless business continuity. We can offer you:
- The Right Information at
- The Right Time at
- The Right Place in
- The Right Format to
- The Right Person
There are many reasons to out source your IT but here are probably the top 10
1. Research Costs: IT is changing by the day and for your company to invest in courses, development equipment or even peoples time to asses and review these changing technologies and then present back costs time and money.
2. Accountability & Responsibility: outsourcing your IT to a third party creates a contractual responsibility to that third party that enables you to have confidence that this will be fulfilled to a highly professional standard.
3. Insurance: when one of you team makes a mistake there is no recourse available. If however a third-party, who covers themselves via insurance for any such event, causes a catastrophic failure then you have a contractual insured route for any recovery.
4. Salary’s: hiring internal resource who can cover all business and technology aspects of IT can and is expensive. The ability to have a Pay-As-You-Go staffing policy eliminates any recruitment fees and maximises your spend only when you need it.
5. New Business Generation: outsourcing what could be one or two highly paid roles releases these funds to recruit people who can actually expand your business by bringing in new sales. People make money, not computers!
6. Holiday Cover: with full time employees, or worse the one IT person, when they take holidays say 25 days per year you’re exposed and the old adage “sod’s Law” prevails. It will happen when they are not around. With outsourced IT they are always there and never take holidays.
7. Illness: with full time employees when they get sick your IT support stops. Getting temps in will be extremely costly and very hard to do. With outsourced IT this is a thing of the past. Always there, always ready to support you.
8. Data and Confidentiality: when you take the decision to outsource you are adding an extra level of Data and Confidentiality protection. The outsourced IT Company has strict rules and procedures to protect yours and their data and deliver a highly confidential service. This may not always be the case with an internal employee.
9. Choose the best: when you recruit an employee to run your IT and then find after 6 months it’s not working out employment law kicks and in and it can become a nightmare to resolve or even worse you have to compromise and make do with the wrong level of support. With outsourcing your IT this is a thing of the past. If your supplier isn’t good enough then simply change supplier.
10. Knowledge & Experience: who better to employ than a group of people handling many varied companies and IT solutions who invests time and money in making sure you have the best systems for you and the right price and performance.
The consistent theme of all the 10 reasons is getting the right knowledge at the right price when you need it and release your focus on to your business and not the IT systems you need to run it.